Luxaflor has a staff compliment of 350 employees. 55% of our staff is female and 45% are male. Under the management of Jason Young (General Manager), Mr Trevor Royston (Operations Manager), and Miss Gay Mangwiro (Administrator) the organisation is striving to give the best welfare to its staff. Management acknowledges that participative management yields better results. The management realizes that without this valuable Human asset Luxaflor Roses would never be where it is today. The above is acknowledged by constant observing the company Health and Safety policy, it is Luxaflor Roses’ policy to do what is reasonably practical to prevent personal injury and damage to property and protect everyone from foreseeable work hazards. This will be achieved through adherence to Occupational Health and Safety Regulations as prescribed from time to time by the (NSSA) National Social Security Authority, (ILO) International Labour Organisation code of practices dealing with Occupational Safety and Health in the agriculture Sector, MPS safety practices.
Luxaflor strives to continuously improve its staff welfare; Welfare facilities comprise the basic amenities that employers should provide in the Agriculture enterprises.
- Water; Safe drinking water is available to workers at work.
- Ablutions; they are close to work site, green houses.
- Day care facilities; crèche available on site and trained personnel looks after children
- Safe and Sound working environment; a quailed Human Resources practioner on site.
- Medical facilities; trained first aiders, and a satellite clinic on site
- Electrified housing provided to all our staff members.